HEAR PROVIDES FINANCIAL AND MENTORING SUPPORT TO LOW-INCOME CHICAGOLAND HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS WHO DEMONSTRATE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY, AND PERSONAL INTEGRITY IN THEIR PURSUIT OF A COLLEGE EDUCATION.
Meet The New HEAR Scholar Class of 2024!
After a particularly challenging interview and selection process, we are delighted to introduce the HEAR Class of 2024. These young men and women have shown persistence throughout high school and demonstrated commitment to their communities in many different ways……
- Aishat B. (St. Ignatius College Prep.),
- Micah B. (Proviso Math & Science Academy),
- Sonja B. (Thornridge High School),
- Makayla C. (Kenwood Academy),
- Melany C. (Intrinsic Schools),
- Larry C. (King College Prep.),
- Saniya D. (Lindblom Math & Science Academy),
- Abigail E. (Crystal Lake South High School),
- Jeremiah F. (Thornwood High School),
- Syed H. (Waukegan High School),
- Storm J. (Lindblom Math & Science Academy),
- Myana J. (Jones College Prep.),
- Zach J. (Palatine High School),
- Aqssa K. (Niles West High School),
- Ahmad K-O. (Mundelein High School),
- Amelia L. (Adlai Stevenson High School),
- Brendan L. (Elgin High School),
- Alinda L. (Lincoln Park High School),
- Xonhane M. (Fenwick High School),
- Ashwini M. (Maine West High School),
- Danny M. (Adlai Stevenson High School),
- Angelica N. (Von Steuben High School),
- Margaret O’M. (Mother McAuley High School),
- Rachael P. (Northside College Prep.),
- Alison R. (Westinghouse College Prep.),
- Mary R. (Mother McAuley High School),
- Nikola S-D. (John F. Kennedy High School),
- Caleb W. (Northside College Prep.),
- Audrey W. (Walter Payton College Prep.) &
- Andrea Z. (Walter Payton College Prep.)
We are delighted to welcome these students into the HEAR Family of scholars this fall. We are certain these 30 young men and women are destined for great things and look forward to supporting them throughout their college careers.
We look forward to sharing more information with you soon!
Mentoring is an essential part of our program. HEAR pairs every new Scholar with an adult mentor.
They serve as guides to our under-resourced and often first-generation scholars throughout their college careers.
We have just awarded 30 new scholarships to exemplary high school students and we are actively looking for mentors for this HEAR Class of 2024.
Become a mentor for one of our future scholars and feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that you personally made a difference in someone’s life.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in learning more about becoming a mentor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Over $2,800,000 in scholarships granted since 2010.
Mentor with us – make an impactful change today.
Connect with HEAR in your community. Join us at our next event!
Invest in Permanent Change. Make a contribution to HEAR today.